“Crashed hard drive” means that user is unable to access data stored in properly configured Mac system. It might occurs due to several reasons such as exposure to sunlight or fire, high magnetic fields and due to environmental contamination. Some of the similar real time scenarios mentioned below:
“I am using MacBook Pro for 2 years. Last night, hard drive crashed and I want to get back my files. Is it possible to retrieve data from crashed hard drive on Mac computer? ”
“I think hard disk get crashed due to which computer can’t open even in Safe Mode. It just shows Apple Grey screen and then shuts down. Can anyone suggest how to recover data from crashed Mac hard drive?”
Manual Steps to recover data using FSCK Command
Follow below mentioned steps to recover data from Mac hard drive:
- Press Power Switch to turn on Mac system and press Command+S
- With this option, you can bring Single User Mode in order to access files from hard drive
- Enter command– /sbin/fsck – fy
- Press Return. The command line start analyzing Mac Volume and show popup notification if everything is Ok.
- In case of damaged volume, FSCK repairs and shows message like “File System Was Modified”.
If you still not able to access data in Mac hard drive, then use Remo Recover tool. It is effective in recovering data from crashed Mac hard drive with few mouse clicks. It recovers data from different iOS devices such as MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPhone and many more. It recovers file and folder from various hard drive interfaces such as Ultra ATA, EIDE/ATA-2, Serial ATA, SCSI, Mini SATA, etc. This software recover media files- audio, video and images, compressed file- RAR and ZIP, Photoshop file, Office document- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. It is safe and secure in recovering data from Mac hard drives.
Steps to Recover Data from Crashed Mac Hard Drive
- Install Remo Recover tool on your Mac computer or laptop. Launch the application to perform data recovery from crashed Mac hard drive.
- Choose Recover Volume/Drives from main screen and select Volume Recovery from the given two options. Choose crashed hard drive from which you need to recover data.
- Press next button to start scanning entire drive. With the completion of this step, choose the files and press save button to restore recovered files on desired location.
More features of Remo Recover Software
- Apart from hard drives, you can also recover files from USB drive, SD, XD, CF, SDXC, SDHC, miniSD, MMC memory cards, iPods, etc.
- Supports deleted or lost photo, audio, video, archive file, Office document, text, PDF and RAW photo recovery on different Mac systems.
- Recover data from Mac file systems such HFS, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16 and FAT32. Preview is a special feature used to test the performance of this software.
- Technical support executive is available to support customers while recovering data from Mac hard drives. You are able to search recovered files from crashed hard drive.