Microsoft Windows 10 anniversary update have some issues from the release date of this new update. The company surprised users with this update but users encountered a number of problems soon after installing the new update. Most of the users reported that partition disappears after windows 10 anniversary update. It is really a horrible condition and you opts for reliable third party tool to restore lost partitions easily.
What makes you fix the above mentioned issue?
There are number of steps to fix this issue in a reliable way. Some of the important ways to recover missing partition from Windows 10 are given below:
- If you have recently installed the latest update of Windows 10 then it is possible to roll back your system to the older version of Window 10.You can perform roll back through Settings > Update and Settings > Recovery
- Microsoft has released a new update named Cumulative update for Windows. It is expected that it could fix c as many errors in many of error. But still it is not possible to fix all the problems associated with the new update.
In some of the cases, these steps failed to recover data from computer after Windows 10 anniversary update. But with the use of Remo Recover utility, you can easily recover partition after windows 10 anniversary update. Know how to recover data from computer after Windows 10 update:
Step I: Download Remo Recover tool on your Windows 10 based computer or laptop. Launch the application after installing on your computer.
Step II: Choose Recover Drives option from main screen and select partition recovery to perform data recovery from lost partition after Windows 10 anniversary update.
Step III: Select hard drive from which you want to recover files. Initiate drive recovery by simply pressing next button. With the completion of scan, a list of recoverable files appear on screen.
Step IV: You can also Preview recovered files with the Remo Recover tool. With the licensed version, you can also save recovered data on any storage device.
Advanced features of Remo Recover Tool
- This software can be installed on all the versions of Windows based machines like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- It is compatible in recovering data from different file systems such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, FAT32, etc. You can also employ this software to recover data after formatting and reformatting.
- It also provides option to search recovered files according to file signatures like data name and data type. Technical support is available to assist user through chat, email and phone calls.